Friday, March 13, 2009

The Fleshman Family!!

We are heading on down the road this weekend to go see these wonderful people!!!! This is an old picture but the same great family!!!!!

It has been awhile since we have been to Redmond for a visit, i guess it was Thanksgiving time! It is always nice to go spend time with them, we always have lots of fun and laughs and the kids get along just great!!!!

I am so lucky to have such a great brother. He has always been there for me. Always protecting me. In high school I was not Carie Fleshman, I was John Fleshmans Little Sister, and that was fine with me!!!!! He always made me proud to have him as my big brother! Thanks John, I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Jolie said...

That is one good looking family! I hope you had a great weekend. Say "hello" from me! We are enjoying Grammy and Grandad this weekend. Thank you for sharing them with us!