Friday, March 13, 2009

My Handsome Hubby

This is my sweet hubby. I thought I would write alittle about him. Not only is he handsome but he is the sweetest man I know. From the first day I met him, he has always been a gentleman, and so sweet to me. Whenever or wherever we go, Mark will always hold my hand, always. We love to be together. Mark loves to go fishing, and wishes I loved it too. He goes fishing with his buddy when he gets a chance, and I love to see him so happy!
Mark loves Sci Fi movies, computer games, computer tech stuff, fishing, camping, hiking and playing cards with family. He is a great Dad, and loves to be with Kyle, throwing a ball, helping him with his homework, or just being crazy.

This year Mark finally passes me up and turns 40. I stopped having birthdays a few years ago!!!!! I love that he is mine and that we can share anything with eachother. Thank you Mark for 17 wonderful years, only 33 more to go and we can dance at our 50th wedding anniversary!!!

I love you!

3 comments:

Jolie said...

When is that handsome hubby of yours and that handsome son of yours, and you, the beautiful wife coming to see the Mariner's this year? You know you are welcome to stay with us, we would love to see you!

Bethany said...

What a sweet post:)

That's so nice that you get to go visit your brother. I love getting together with family. Hope you have a great time!

Melissa said...

I love, love, love you guys! Have a great season in baseball Kyle. Mark...you ARE so cute:) And Carrie, I love to hear how passionately you love your family. You are so awesome! We need another Gattenby reunion so we can see you guys again. Love you guys.
~Melissa