Tuesday, January 15, 2008

5 Random things about Me!!!!

I have seen other bloggers do this and it is kindof fun to learn different things about others.............so here is my list:
1. I am a total "Girlie Girl". My friends tease me about this, but I just can't help it. I love all the cutesy things, hate to be dirty, and love to have tons of curls in my hair.
2. I love to watch sappy romance movies and cry. Then watch them again and cry again. Kyle can't believe that I cry so much in movies.
3. I love PINK. My all time favorite color is Red, but secretly I like pink. ( not so much a secret anymore!) Guess it goes along with the girlie girl and princess thing I have going on!)
4. I love being a Wife and Mom. My boys (hubby and son) are my life. I would do anything for them.
5. I have a sock fetish and a purse fetish and can't have enough of either of them!!!
Share your Random 5!!!!!!

4 comments:

Marty and Debbi said...

Me.... 1. I love Disneyland!!!!! We take the grandkids w/o parents and spoil them
2. I love making Christmas stockings for family and friends (the felt ones with sequins and stuff on them)
3. I think my kids are the greatest people in the world, they are my best friends
4. I love being a grandma and wish I could have kids all over again!
5. I have been at the same company for 15 years and I still like it haha

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Hi Carie! I've always known you were a girlie girl. It's one of the things I've always loved about you. I remember your collection of bears in your bedroom...I went home after visiting you and started my own bear collection. Funny huh? Love, Rebecca

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how beautiful your cakes are! I'm amazed. I'm glad we have these blogs so that we can keep up with each other. Your son seems like he's so fun! Boys are the best!

Jolie said...

Hi Carie, thanks for the comment about our dog, Gwen. I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy. Poor Kyle must be pretty upset. Please give him a hug from us.