Monday, February 12, 2007

It happens in 3's.....................right??

Wow what a start to the new year, A mess actually!!!!

January 26th, Mark got in an accident on the way home from work, totalling our Ford Escape, and taking him to the ER in an ambulance ride for precautionary measures, he is fine, just a few bruises! Luckily, this was not his fault and everything was taken care of. So, on with life..............

Then Thursday, Feb 1st is here. I go to work, not feeling great, but thinking I will be fine. I lasted 50 minutes at work, came home with bad tummy pains. Thinking it is just gas, I go to bed and think I can work myself through it. All day, my side is hurting, I end up thinking it is Appendicitis. Mark gets home, I am still in pain, we end up going for a visit to the ER, once again! After many tests in the ER, turns out I have a hernia in my belly button and my intestines are being cut off, so in for a hospital stay and surgery.

3 days later, I am home, out of work for a week, with staples in my stomach. So much for my dreams of becoming a bikini model!!!!!;) ( I don't think I have a belly button anymore!)

The week of recovery is over, we go buy a new truck for Mark, and then..............Kyle gets sick! He has a high fever, cough, headache..........he is miserable. This kid does not get sick, so this is very strange for him. He doesn't know how to be sick, tries to be happy, but you can tell he is just miserable. Poor thing, I wish I could take all the pain away.

I went back to work today, 4 hours and lite duty, and I about died. I got so tired just doing the simpliest little things. The staples are still there and driving me crazy. They get taken out on Friday.

Ok so that is 3 right? We are done, done , done. Enough for us!!! When will our lives get back to normal?? I am so ready for NORMAL!!!!!

1 comment:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I'll say a prayer for you tonight.

Thanks for visiting my Blog, I appreciate it.