Sunday, November 26, 2006

Deck the Halls

Yes, we do Believe in Santa!!!! Although we had the heartbreaking talk this year!!!!!
Here is our front door...............enter for some holiday cheer!!!!Here is our tree, we had a great morning decorating around the house, it all looks so pretty!!
This is my Snowman collection. Every year I add a new one, thinking I need to not add one for a couple years! I have been collecting for about 8 years now!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wingnut said...

Awe, I can't believe how many people are on the ball this year getting Christmas up right away! I love your wreath! We still believe!

cjemm64 said...

You beat me this year, I usually have it right up the day after Thanksgiving.Not this year. It looks so beautiful and I love the snowmen!!