Monday, September 18, 2006

Yankee Room!!!

Just a few more photos from the weekend!
Can you say YANKEES??? Kyle is a Yankee fan, and his room is going to be totally done in Yankees. I read a school paper of his that asked his favorite sport, favorite hobby and favorite sport to watch, all the answers were BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL!!! It also asked for 3 poeple he would like to spend the day with..........answers: ARod,( Alex Rodriguez), Derek Jeter, and Babe Ruth!!!!( all Yankee players!!!) Anyway, here is his painted room that his Uncle John spend alot of time in. Thank you Uncle John!!!!!
Here is my sweet hubby in Our garage, building the Pub Table for the kitchen, a housewarming gift from my parents and grandma!!!!
Just a quick shot of Kyle and I at the end of our long day at the house cleaning!!!
Still not totally moved in, that will all happen this weekend. Our neighbors brought us over a plate of cookies, which I thought was so sweet. I feel so lucky to have such a beautiful house to live in with my beautiful boys!!!!

1 comment:

Wingnut said...

OMG! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is gorgeous! OMG OMG OMG, way cool girl, so when do I get to come and see it? Sorry we didn't make it over, man, you are gonna hate me, I forgot! ok so what are phones for anyway right? Just kick me...... Congrats girl, sooooooo exciting!